Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Fear no more the heat o' the sun, nor the furious winter's rages, thou thy worldly task hast done; home art gone and ta'en thy wages..."

The time for sadness is over. The river is swollen with tears, and melted snow, and rather than find it beautiful, I look at it with more than a little disdain...

Time to move on, to move forward. What you resist persists. I did not resist, I let it all go. Magic. A new day.

That there is much much more to this than I can ever write about, is irrelevant. I must be for myself what I am so automatically for others: CHEERLEADER. The only problem is, I know the weak areas where my cheers are less than sincere... still. Too damn bad.

I must be at the bottom of the hill, the person I claimed to be when on high, at highest peak:

One who intentionally and consciously embraces:

PEACE JOY LOVE.


sh*t.

;)

No exorciser harm thee!
Nor no witchcraft charm thee!
Ghost unlaid forbear thee!
Nothing ill come near thee!
Quiet consummation have;
And renownéd be thy grave! -- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by http://anamnesis-circe.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.